- At Gikera & Vadgama Advocates pupillage program is for 6 months. Pupils gain invaluable firsthand experience in corporate law, civil litigation, conveyancing and commercial law, Maritime & transport and Energy & infrastructure. The program also offers an Honorarium for the Pupils during this period.
- Interviews for pupillage take place in November each year for a January intake; therefore applications must be received by September every year.
- Pupillage requirements are that you have attained a law degree from a recognized university and have completed classwork at Kenya School of Law.
- You should apply to the Human Resource Manager and include a Curriculum Vitae and covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your CV should include:-
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Marital/ family status
- Copies of transcripts from both University and Kenya school of Law
- Work experience
- Any other relevant experience
None available at the moment
(Visited 576 times, 1 visits today)