Ms. Nthiwa is an Advocate of the high Court of Kenya. She holds a Bachelor of Laws Degree [LLB] (Second Class Honours – Upper Division) from the Kenyatta University and a Postgraduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law. She is also a member of the Law Society of Kenya Criminal Justice Committee. She heads the Legal Audit Department.
Ms. Nthiwa is arguably one of the most brilliant legal and analytical minds in the business and has tremendous experience in civil and criminal litigation in addition to her impeccable expertise in commercial matters, specifically Legal Audit. She has rendered numerous complex legal consultancy services on various fields over the years and has wealth of experience in legal and regulatory framework review.
- Legal Audit and compliance
- Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Has chaperoned a comprehensive Legal Audit of the Securities and Contracts of a reputable Bank, including all its branches countrywide.
- Recently involved in a Due Diligence and Compliance Audit of a Multi-billion Dollar Mining Company.
- She was involved in successful litigation and debt collection worth US$300,000 among others.
- Was involved in successful litigation where the firm was representing a major Airline in an employment dispute against its pilots.