Dedicated and resourceful Legal Professional with over four years of progressive experience and a proven track record in providing legal support, research and solutions in corporate and litigation. He possesses excellent communication & organisation skills.
A member of International Roll of Professional Mediators, Judiciary’s Mediation Accreditation Committee in Kenya, Law society of Kenya, East African Law Society.
He conducted several mediations successfully; with positive results of reconciliation of the parties. Has been exposed to extensive and complicated litigation work in the lower and superior courts with outstanding results.
- Corporate and commercial litigation
- Conveyancing and land and property law
- Constitutional and Administrative law
- Insurance law
- Employment law
- Family and Matrimonial cases
- Criminal and general legal regulatory work
- In a team that successfully defended a large commercial bank in a suit worth over USD 3,277,417.00