We have lawyers with extensive knowledge and experience in various aspects of Commercial Law practice, including negotiating, structuring, drafting and reviewing all types of commercial contracts relating to; confidentiality and nondisclosure, licenses and concessions, joint ventures, acquisitions, outsourcing, agency, franchising and distribution, leasing and factoring etc.
Protecting our clients’ interest is our priority and as such, our Commercial Lawyers will deliver service with clarity and provide solutions that are practical, cost-effective and tailor made to suit your needs.
Broadly stated, our commercial law services include, but are not limited to:
- Advising on all aspects of business establishment by local and international entities.
- Advising on corporate structuring and restructuring
- Preparation and review of agreements for the sale and acquisition of business entities.
- Preparation of loan agreements, acknowledgments of debt and security documentations.
- We have advised the largest and one of the most successful developers and owners of utility-scale solar energy projects in the world on its corporate structure and establishment of its business operations in Kenya
- We have advised a multi-sector business group based in the Middle East with business operations in the United Arab Emirates and currently seeking investment opportunities in Africa on business establishment within Kenya and the region and establishment of joint ventures with local entities
- We act for a foreign investor in the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of a company engaged in limestone mining, processing and sale of cement and by-products
- We have acted for Continental Reinsurance Company Limited in their licensing and compliance with the Insurance Act Kenya and formation of an Employee Share Ownership Plan