GVA has over the years drafted and reviewed legislation on various legal issues impacting government entities in line with public policy and the Constitution. We also perform comparative analyses with related or similar local and international regulations to render comprehensive input in drafting legislation.
We have drafted statutory clauses on many aspects of public finance regulation, including:
- Laws authorizing governmental borrowing
- Creation of new special-purpose municipal authorities
- Economic development incentives and tools
- Intergovernmental cooperation
- Investment of public funds
We regularly assist our clients in analyzing proposed legislation to keep our clients informed of changes to statutory laws which may adversely impact the environment they operate in while conducting their financial operations.